Sunday 12 June 2016

The BT guy-most awkard expeirence of my life YET!!

In August 2015,the most awkward experience in my life happened to me and I'm SO glad that Lauren (my best friend) experienced this embarrassing-yet funny moment with me.

On this particular day my parents both had the dentist and my mum told me in the morning  that there was going to be a man in the house fixing the faulty with the house phone. I also invited Lauren round since I was really bored and also needed upliftment. Whilst me and Lauren sat in my bedroom chatting away I heard a low voice from downstairs, which was the electrician (aka BT guy)

When my mum called me downstairs to say she was going to the dentist she said that the BT guy was at the local electric pole around the corner from my house.She also said to remain downstairs until the BT guy came back into the house and had gone in case he actually turned out to be a burglar.

So as me and Lauren remained downstairs in my lounge chatting away for about 10 minutes that's when we noticed the BT guy walking  up my garden path out of the corner of my eye and OH MY...
As soon as me and Lauren saw him we both darted eyes at each other and instantly smiled.
I'm not talking about an old, wrinkly 50 year old man I'm talking about at least a 19/20 year old man with tanned skin, dark hair and RayBan sunglasses.

He then walked back in the house and asked where my mum had gone so I gave him a reply of "she went to the dentist, she told you" The BT guy just froze as he knew he was in a lonely house with two teenage girls. After an awkward second, he carried on repairing the house phone in the front room whilst me and Lauren stood and watched whilst doing the odd smirking and giggling tto each other as a hot guy just stood in front of us doing his job.

imagined how awkward it is yet?

it gets even MORE awkward...

As the BT guy goes into the kitchen he asks me if he can connect the phone and the wifi up together and this moment I just said an awkard reply of "i'm not sure" as I didn't want my parents coming ack and blaming me for something they didn't want the electrician to do.
At this moment I sat back down carried on talking until my mums phone started vibrating and the song "girls just wanna have fun" started playing (don't ask, this is her ringtone) I instantly picked up the phone in case the dentist was a disguised murderer until I also heard a hello in the kitchen...

He then said "Hello is this "..........." and I ACTUALLY replied with a no

It turned out that the BT guy actually rang my mums phone to ask permission to connect the phone to the wifi and as my mum didn't take her phone with her the awkward moment happened.

He then came back into the lounge and started laughing as I turned crimson in the face like a beetroot..
I made an idiot of myself in front of a hot guy. Well played Emily...


No comments:

Post a Comment

MOTIVATION FOR THE SUMMER + IDEAS

In addition to finishing year eleven and completed all my GCSE'S (which is why I haven't wrote anything on here for nine months ) I ...