Tuesday 7 June 2016

Pamper routine

For me a pamper routine is the excuse to light some candles, de-stress, have a bubble extravaganza in the bath and fall into complete relaxation mode so here is "my pamper routine":

Firstly, I  light the obligatory Yankee candle in "vanilla frosting" with some other tea light candles to set the vibe. I also run lush's "creamy candy" bubble bar under the running tap to create some fluffy bubbles. Doing these two procedures gives off a sweeten scent in my bathroom making it perfect to relax. I also play a relaxation playlist on Spotify to create a D.I.Y spa.




Some people might say I use too many products in the bath but when I'm giving myself a pamper I really want to make sure I'm very clean.
The products I use:
  • Lush Snow fairy (Limited Edition only at the Christmas period)
  • Victoria Secret body scrub in "aqua Kiss"
  • Soap and Glory "clean on me"
  • Aussie Miracle Moist shampoo
  • Soap and Glory Righteous butter (after wash)
Lush Snow Fairy
This creamy sweet-scented body wash from Lush is only available at Christmas so when it does come round to that festive period make sure you get your hands on this quick as it's very popular and sells out very fast! There's various sizes that come with this wash (Small, medium and large bottles-the larger the bottle the more expensive)I have also heard that this body wash is the same scent as the lush "candy cane mountain bubble bar"

Aqua Kiss
This body scrub is perfect to feel luxurious as it's from Victoria Secret. This product scrubs your body dirt away so its ideal to feel clean. I believe Victoria Secret is only available in big-main cities around the UK so it could be difficult to get hold of this product but you could always order online. I picked this product in a 3 for £24 pounds including this product I got VS "pure seduction" body mist" and aqua kiss body lotion.


Soap and Glory Clean On Me
This foamy-consistency body wash gives off the classic soap and glory scent which consist of cookies and vanilla. It's a body wash which does it's job...TO CLEAN!! This product comes at an affordable price which you get a lot of product for . As a bonus, the packaging is so cute!!


Aussie Miracle Moist shampoo
This shampoo is a creamy-foamy consistency which leaves your hair a shiny texture. I believe this shampoo is a little bit more on the pricey side but it does do the job to a high standard as there is also a numerous other shampoo's such as the Aussie shampoo that protects your hair from heat damage.

Soap and Glory Righteous Butter
This product is for use after wash. Apply this on your skin to create the soft, smooth skin you've always dreamed of. I also find with body lotions they often leave your skin sticky and greasy but with this dreamy butter lotion it soaks into your skin with a smooth after finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MOTIVATION FOR THE SUMMER + IDEAS

In addition to finishing year eleven and completed all my GCSE'S (which is why I haven't wrote anything on here for nine months ) I ...